Public Safety Emergencies

Call 911

If you

  • Need an ambulance
  • See a crime in progress
  • See a dangerous animal
  • See a fire
  • Smell natural gas
  • Need police
  • Have been poisoned
  • See downed power lines
  • See a tornado

If you need to report a gas leak, water leak, or sewer main stoppage after office hours, please call 361-729-1111.