What do I do if I have a complaint?
You may file a written complaint, e-mail (see "Fix-It Form" on home page), or phone in your complaint to 790-1125. Common violations include trash, junk or high weeds in the City, a dangerous house, or abandoned cars on public or private property.

Show All Answers

1. Do I have to get a permit to work on my own home?
2. How much does a building permit cost?
3. How long does it take to get a building permit?
4. What type of work requires a permit?
5. How do I schedule a building inspection?
6. What codes does the city enforce?
7. What do I do if I have a complaint?
8. Does the City accept anonymous complaints?